Returns & Warranty
Return of merchandise (RMA) and Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Therefore, we provide a 7 day money-back satisfaction guarantee on anything you purchase from Jelly IT. You can return purchases for a full refund (excl shipping). Please notify us within 7 days and ensure item is ready maximum 10 days after delivery date.
Since Jelly IT represents and sells different branded products. Each brand of product carries a different warranty, return and support procedure imposed by that manufacturer. This will be honoured directly by Jelly IT. All products will either be replaced/repaired/refunded depending on stock availability and depending what the warranty value is for that specific item. Products will require evaluation by Jelly IT before a warranty claim can be accepted.
Please email us should you need to return an item at [email protected]
We do not reimburse your fee to ship to us, but we will pay for return shipping if the item is subject to replacement. Please note Jelly IT will only cover return shipping of a faulty unit within 30 days of purchase, after which, a shipping fee (starting at R99) will be applicable for return of the unit.
Refunds are subject to inspection of item(s) – in some cases, items will need to be sent to supplier for evaluation and testing. This can take up to 15 working days
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee if item is no longer in BRAND NEW condition or if item seal/packaging has been broken.
Please re-package safely and include all original product packaging.
Jelly IT reserves the right to refuse a refund if the item is damaged from misuse, items are missing, or if the product is altered in any way.
Jelly IT or its affiliates are not responsible for damage or loss of any kind that may occur as a result of using or misusing any product purchased from us.
The warranty will no longer be valid, and Jelly IT will not be responsible for damage or injury of any kind resulting from:
- Electricity fluctuations and surges, lightning strikes, faults in the building wiring, faulty installations, and improper use of controls
- Failure to use the product in accordance with the operating instructions and or general misuse and or abuse
- Damage caused by a superior force (vis maior) or if the product has been infested with insects or pests
- If the product is physically damaged after it left the store
- If water or liquid caused the damage to the product
- If the warranty seal is tampered with
- Any repair or tampering by an unauthorised person or attempt to repair or tamper with the equipment, or use of parts not supplied by authorised agents, or alterations or modification to the equipment shall render the warranty null and void.